Perfectly located on Historic Boyer Avenue
Charm and character abound in this downtown area home which is currently a legal Vacation Rental!
This classic bungalow was built by Henry Gross, a well-respected local builder. This was his personal home and the extra care, and character, are on display.
- 2093 square feet
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- New HVAC, Forced air heat/Central air, in 2017
- Main floor features:
- Original hardwoods, polished 2015
- Kitchen features:
- New appliances, 2016
- Gas cook-top
- Living room features:
- Dining room features:
- Pocket door to kitchen
- Bathroom, main, features all original fixtures in excellent vintage condition
- Bedroom suite (with fireplace) and bathroom on basement level remodeled in 2016
- Extra-large laundry/utility room
- Lots of additional closets and cabinets
- 25% of basement unfinished, currently used for general storage has great potential for additional bedroom, office or studio.
- 7,200 square foot lot
- 1.5 detached garage
- Fully fenced backyard
- Patio area, tiled
- Immediately adjacent to Wildwood Park, three blocks from Pioneer Park, five blocks to Whitman College, 15-20 walk to downtown along picturesque Boyer Avenue.
For more information Call or text Leticia : 206.295.9572|Email. For viewing appointments only call Abel: 541.613.7848.